Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Geek alert in under a half hour!

Wooo! People were over! And they hung out for a while! Awesome! Let's see, there was Emily, Ana, Becca, Maggie, Alicia, and Sunita! Maria and Ben were there of course and we ate at Sushi Time. It was cool, especially since I don't get to see much of anybody anymore. Working a lot sucks. Like tomorrow for example They're going ot meet to go to Ginger but I'll be working. Well, them bills need payin' and I'm not going to tell them to not have fun without me because that would be stupid.

In other words I had a pretty crappy weekend. I worked Saturday and went to a small little shindig at Dan, Blake, and Keiths, which was a good time but... interesting. Why is it that bad things happen when I go over there? I'm not going into it here but I'm not too thrilled. At all. Actually a lot of suck there. Lot's of suck.

I did nothing Sunday. Which was nice, but I woke up at 1:30ish and couldn't fall back asleep (lot on the noggin' you see) which sucks when you have to get up at 3:45 for work.

OH! and I read this today and had it confirmed tonight, Emily might be working for Lavalife, yep, that internet love connection site! Which is hilarious, awesome, and perfect all at the same time! As she said, she'll be getting paid to do something she does anyways which is ALWAYS a bonus! w00t for her!

It was a really bad week for my sports squads (Pats, Rock, Bruins) as well. I'm blaming it on the friday the thirteenth and the full moon. This weekend sucked mostly though (at least the Bruins managed to beat the Ducks today... barely) all around.

And now, to the bed. Because I have work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home