Friday, January 13, 2006

GO Rock GO!

Okay, new post because I'm at work and playing with an ftp server for the website so I can get away with it.

I haven't posted in a good long while, so a few things.

First, Heather is full of awesome.

The Rock season has started! If you're even remotely interested in seeing a game, GET IN TOUCH I'M IN! Heartbreaker of a loss to the Sting in Overtime last week. Tonight's game vs the Bandits promises to be great though so go rock go! It's on TV on Rogers sportsnet, on the Radio on the FAN590, and whatever here: The Toronto Rock


Heather is also full of awesome.

I'm so going to get better at posting, new years resolution right there!

Wanted at least one before it got stupid how unupdated my blog is, and well, I know it sort of past that point at least now there's something to read.

Ben's got a new blog so I'm going to link that one 'real soon now' too.

w00t to Heather for being awesome.

Luke and Leia - 93.6 Toronto's Classical Station

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home