Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Poll, a Generator, and interweb frustration.

I really need to learn to save my data more often when playing on the interweb.

Things I touched on that were lost;
The Rock
The Red Sox
The World Basball Classic
Answers to Emily's quiz.
What happened to me this weekend.
Battlestar Galactica, and my now fragile psyche.
The STRS Clan

Luckily, some of this stuff was saved by being from a different source.

Here's a poll that I made in order to determine whether or not I should rotate where SFS Breakfast shall be held. Vote. It's your civic duty. Below that's a generator thingy I got from Steve's LJ. Gah. Stupid interweb.


Where oh where shall the SFS Breakfast be enjoyed?
'NOW SERVE DIM SUM', the Dim Sum restaurant.
Cafe Elise, at Spadina and Sussex
Futures Bakery, at Bloor and Brunswick
Tim Hortons, at Spadina and Bloor
ENDS 3/15/06 5:00PM EST




What would be your role in FFVII? - Just do it damn you!>
Username
Age
Favorite Color
RoleA SOLDIER... a really sexy one. 3
Love InterestAeris
How you dieSephiroth ran you through. Hey, it's Sephiroth! At least it wasn't Shinra!
Wasting time is so easy.!

3 Comments:

At 14/3/06 12:04 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Gorram it all! When are you guys going to be there until? Because... SFS... Saturday...

Will you need help Sunday too?

 
At 14/3/06 10:56 PM, Blogger Sunita said...

I didn't vote 'cause I can't afford to go out for breakfast. But I can meet up with you guys after. =)
...
Can I still vote though? ^_^

 
At 21/3/06 12:18 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

You can always vote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home