Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today is Mar 15, 2006

The votes are in, Futures it is.


Votes
'NOW SERVE DIM SUM', the Dim Sum restaurant. 0%0
Cafe Elise, at Spadina and Sussex 22%2
Futures Bakery, at Bloor and Brunswick 67%6
Tim Hortons, at Spadina and Bloor 11%1


9 total


The Bruins lost last night 5-4 to Toronto. I had to hear about it all god damn day too. Jerks. On the plus side I got away with telling someone that they didn't root for a real hockey team when they showed up with a Canucks hat on. The Bruins break my heart though. I doubt they'll hit .500 before the season ends, and what did they do? They traded their two best players! Gah!

And Korea beat the U.S. of A. Major Leaguers didn't have anything to prove before. Now I think they do.

So the plan is now:

SciFi Saturday's Schedule: Pirates Code in Effect

10:00 AM = Meet AT Future's Bakery for breakfasty socialization.
1:00 PM = SFS Dominion supermarket supply run leaves from 666 Spadina.
2:00 PM = Door Prize Draw!
2:01 PM = Battlestar Galactica Season One renews in 511 at 666 Spadina.

6:00 PM = Hour break for dinner, stretching, bathrooms, more supplies, sex, whatever you need.
7:01 PM = SFS continues.
10:00 PM or closest roundoff = BSG Season One is over.
10:30 PM = Go somewhere for discussion about recently viewed BSG over alcohol and/or food.

Beware the fury of a patient man.
- John Dryden

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
- Unknown

Obviously the facts are never just coming at you but are incorporated by an imagination that is formed by your previous experience. Memories of the past are not memories of facts but memories of your imaginings of the facts.
- Philip Roth

3 Comments:

At 16/3/06 11:39 PM, Blogger AP said...

So is SFSaturday SFSunday now?

 
At 17/3/06 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the plan for tonight (friday, march 17) seems to be going out to the vevelt underground for dancing and chillaxin' (hahahahahahaha!!) to which you are invited.

meetup time is around 11pm at my place (183 Augusta) and if you are planning on coming to please call myself so we know to wait for you etc. etc.

there will be predrinking at my place too probably so if you want to bring something...I think there some guinness in the back of my fridge left over from last time we went to the velvet underground. not technically mine but...

oh. you don't need to approve this for a comment. I just didn't know how to reach you (internet-wise. I can't talk on the phone to early in the morning...it's this sickness I've got.)

:)

it'd be cool.
but don't act like too much of a cock block and dancedancedance! wooo!

 
At 21/3/06 12:19 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Alas, my body shut down on me, and I lapsed into a temporary coma, and if the roomies can't wake me up, then I'm good and out.

I can't believe I slept through that fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home