Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hiya!

Rather then let this go another week without posting, here's something interesting I got in the email;

From: cgill@bostoncannons.com
To: jae.rodgers@utoronto.ca

Jae,

We appreciate the long distance support. Rochester has great fans so
you'll need to be loud.

See you in August.

CG



Now all I have to do, is figure out if that was actually Conor Gill. Nice that it's not just an automated message. And that they actually CHECK the emails.

There was a party last weekend. Emily had a birthday. There has been a bad bad work week. There will be a big fancy dancy kegger (should keggers have dress codes? Just asking....) tomorrow night, I'm really tired, apparently I'm going both camping (again! I know! cool!) and Arizona this summer.

Also, the end of two jobs is only three months away. I can't wait for school to start again in the fall.

Congratulations to Alex for placing second in his 'A Game of Thrones' CCG tournament. It's a crying shame I'll be gunning for him all Saturday at paintball (it's his birthday after all).

All that stuff I've been meaning to post on is piling up.

Swan Lake - Tchaikovsky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home