Monday, October 09, 2006

Marvel 1602: Better then I remembered

So the sister's been here this past weekend, as well as the Mother and Chip. It's been interesting, and two trips to the Old Spaghetti factory later I'm feeling a lot more full. With the pastas.

The pastas were joyously delicious of course!

So in the recent past I've been moved in for real full and good and finally got my crap out of Katy's family garage. I fought with the strep-throat that was handily defeated with the help of modern science and sleep, and of course have hung out with the family this past holiday weekend. There was even a pseudo-birthday celebration for my recent past day of birth at the Velvet Underground where I met Ana, Adam, Andrew, and Emily (who just had to have the name to throw off the alliteration and be all different). There will of course be an extravaganza of sorts in celebration of Libra's being cool and the awesomness that is Julia and I, later, but we figured we'd like people here for it so not on the holiday.

Lots of walking around, a harbour boat tour (thanks J.J.) and some interesting conversation. Maybe I'll explain that later. Maybe not though. Still haven't decided.

Hope everyone had good Thanksgivings/Indiginous Peoples Days (read: Columbus Day) and more to come later.

Man I'm beat, onwards to the REM cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home