Monday, September 04, 2006

Labo(u)r Day's a Tuesday this year?

Meh. My phone ran out of the juice. When I thought I'd plugged it into the wall socket to recharge I apparently didn't take into account my sisters desire to recharge her gameboy. Looking at the table it wasn't immediately obvious that the plug had been removed from the socket. Of course, why she pulled the plug instead of just using the other empty socket is something I have already...'discussed' with her. So no pictures yet again.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when friends send you links like these two because it made them laugh with me in mind. Thanks Maria!

Also, my family has been quite the busy people of late;



Emily's in theaters again. The
stage variety. With guilds, and unions involved and the like. One of the step-sisters in the show has kept a blog going which might interest some of you out there.

I just finished helping my brother move into his new apartment in Somerville. It's the good part so don't worry (I know what you're thinking, there's a good part of Somerville? I asked the same question...) but he is indeed going to UMass Boston this year. As for him moving in. Yeah, he's got roommates and wasp nest in what used to be a bathroom attached to one of his rooms on his mountaintop retreat of a mansion. I humbly direct your attention to the plural form of 'room' being used there. He has his own floor.

And there was a wedding yesterday it seems. At least I didn't get to go. Emily and I saw Superman in 3D at the Imax instead. There was icecream and watching trapeze artists, before an epic trial of Denny's, so it wasn't a total loss of a day. My god that service was awful. Just, I mean, it's Denny's so I'm not expecting much but still. The company was stellar however.

Tommorow I shall help Steve move into his dorm. At least that's what I think is happening. Either way it's sleep time for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home