Saturday, August 12, 2006

No one here is exactly as they appear.

At this present moment in time;

I am hungry.
I'm listening to Suicide Machines.
I am bored.

You know... that's probably not a good combination now that I've typed it down. I should be going for food right now but a certain roommate (ALICIA!) is on her computer and not leaving for food. From there we go to High Park to see Shakespeare in the Park. 'A Comedy of Errors' I believe. I'll let you know how that goes.

Okay. Now to drag Alicia off to a food serving place.

2 Comments:

At 14/8/06 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, check it!

We haven't chatted in an age, how's your summer? I got bored at work and stalked you through LJ. I'm living in the annex right now, is that near where you live? Hopefully I'll catch you on MSN soon.

Amy

 
At 21/8/06 1:07 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

An orgy on an air mattress? Shakespeares rolling in his grave.

Hi Amy! Indeed you are close! And if you're stalking me I'm going to have to counter-stalk you.

Suicide Machines are indeed full of the awesome. Just... the song and the name is a bit depressing you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home