Friday, October 13, 2006

Urge to fiddle.... RISING

Now that was interesting. Closed for the first time at the Starbucks today. And it was a very busy afternoon. At least that's what everyone else there said. The library this morning was most...

I really don't know how to say it well. For all the adaptability and depth inherent with the English language, and I'd like to think that I'm fairly proficient with said language, this feeling doesn't seem to have an accompanying adjective to describe it that I'm familiar with.

Unnervingly vengeance and fury inducing towards bookshelves. I... that didn't do it enough justice. I mean, I just became a vessel of pure rage and wrath after being in there for about five minutes. Five minutes after that and I got up and left to go sit in sid smith. On the plus side; I take some very interesting pictures of myself when playing with mac photobooth.†







Also I'm not exactly sure how that cross looking thingy got placed there... but it's kinda neato... so I'm going to leave it up above.

Odd isn't it?

Well tomorrow there shall be Korean BBQ eaten with celebratory flare! And Sunday I'm going to go see Johnny's show. Devora saw it tonight and reports that it was indeed, quite fantastically full of awesome (my words not hers).

I do hope Oakland takes the next four games from Detroit... actually I hope they win at least one game at the very least to stem the pain a bit. I'm with you in spirit Maria!

Adios Lorena - Eddie From Ohio

1 Comments:

At 16/10/06 11:30 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Mongolian? Neat! Anyone know of a mongolian place in Toronto?

I'm intrigued...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home