Monday, November 29, 2010

Brain tangent overload.

Here I am flipping through books and journal articles trying to hunt down yet another reference I seem to have misplaced when from nowhere, I am struck by inspiration.

It's truly sad my inspirational a-ha moment of the day has such very little to do with anything resembling a useful thought.

What struck my sleep deprived caffeine addled brain you ask? Which of her manifold and unfathomable mysteries did our shy lady universe finally reveal to me you demand? What for the love of god did he smite into thine brain!?!

I finally realized where I'd seen the actress playing Coach Beiste in Glee before, in the movie Boondock Saints.

Yeah.
I know.
Pathetic.

And really freakin' random.

To show how even MORE of a mess I think I'm becoming at present, and also cause it's damn funny to me (I will reference the lack of sleep in the future as I disavow any responsibilities I may subsequently inherit by smacking you too hard with stupid. Plus, it's not like I'm reaching through the screen holding your head still with one hand while I keep your eye forced open and make you read this either. And so ends one long ass parenthetical.) I'm appending something I related in an email with regards to words I stated out loud to an empty apartment while cracking my knuckles like shit just got serious...

"Okay, I'm out of encounter powers, didn't get a short rest after the last battle, I've hit up my second wind, I'm spending two actions every round just to maintain effects, and I'm bloodied to boot. But I've got me a temp hp bubble from my potion of caffeine, a +2 bonus to all my defenses, and an automatic pure fucking grit damaging aura up for anything that wants to go mano-e-mano with me, and I've still gots me an action point ready to go.

I'm totally gonna smack you Mr. essay-beast back into submission, you hear me essay?!?

Roll for initiative bitch."


Sigh... back to reality.

Braggadocio - MC Frontalot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home