Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Counting blessings is suprisingly hard to do.

So I'm in a great mood. I'm still sick, better but not done yet, and I just came from a class in which I really don't understand. I do. I get it. It just took an extra half hour of talking to the Prof outside of class for the light to finally go on in my head. Human Biological Aspects, you lied to me. I was promised no math. NO MATH! Why am I reviewing Algebraic notation! WHY WHY WHY! Stupid science credit...

US Thanksgiving is almost here. I like having two Thanksgivings. I've got my orange juice, tea, multi-spectrum vitamins, and the best excuse to sleep ever working overtime. And I still don't think I'll be 90% for the food though. Oh well. Good news is that we have at least seven people showing up this year. That's almost a 100% increase from last years four. And while I am looking forward to dead bird, I'm more actually looking forward to a day without doing homework. That's right. Friday (we pushed it back a day because of tests and classes for everybody, including me) I'm doing nothing school related before the feast or after. NOTHING. It's Kung Fu Film Fridays then too. I might go to that or not. I think I'm going to go shopping. I still have presents to buy for the holidays and various birthdays. I also haven't been in the Eaton Center for a long time. Maybe they're done with the renovations? I wouldn't know so I'll have to go check it out! Hmm... I haven't been in an arcade in even longer. That upsets and unsettles me. I think I'll do that too. AH! I'm excited now! TGI freakin' F! That means back to work so I CAN do that though.

Call of Ktulu - Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home