Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Arrrggh... light, burning my atrophied retinas...

Yeah, I get to post more often now that I'm not usually being strapped into straight jackets at night muttering about Louis Joseph Papineau's ties to Viger or some other such nonsense. Just ONE more test. Just let me survive God, just one more test.

Did I ever mention how much I truly hate the waking up process my body goes through? It's like having to watch a movie about the most boring parts of your life in slow motion for two hours before the rest of it gets going at normal speed.

Ugh, I hate this part.

On the plus Katy is coming over after her test. She'll be mad at me for the state of chaos that is my apartment I'm sure but I won't care at the same time I'm just as sure. Ben and I have been doing nothing but study type, and not sleep for so long that the place definately looks... 'lived in.' Yes that's the ticket.

I need to not write posts in the morning, they're strange, then again theyr'e always strange.

Evolution - Ayumi Hamasaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home