Saturday, December 18, 2004

Time flies...

So after being really really bored for a while the first two days I was home, I now have lots and lots of stuff to do. I wasn't completely bored since I went to Three Amigos with my Mom and Emily is probably one of the most amusing things possible. I'm not 'bored' now since people are coming home from school over the weekend now. Bored isn't a very good word to have chosen. Oh well.

How good is Three Amigos? If I were to be executed and could have my last request dinner, it would be a number 6 combo from this place.

I'm about to go on a shopping foray with Mary-Kate. It could either be a lot of fun, or the biggest headache since I cracked my skull. Whichever it should provide for some stories. I'm still not very good at this morning posting am I? I need to work on this.

Ah Boston. I didn't realize how much I missed it until the tiny little vomit rocket I was riding circled the city before we landed. Perfect visability and in the afternoon. OHHHH! I just remembered. So going through security at Pearson (that's Toronto's airport for you non-Toronto types) a man shouldered his way thorugh the crowd being exceptionally rude. So I of course seeing a disgruntled grungy guy barrelling through old people step out of the way, thinking "what an ass." And then he just keeps on going. Walks through the metal detector without missing a beat (it goes off) and while ignoring the protests of now several security guards, pushing one aside, and just keeps on going. Then comes the cool part. Remember this guy knocked over an old mostly stooped asian man on his way.

Textbook aimed flying tackle. Not kidding. That security guard nailed it perfectly. Right after the guy was on the ground and beginning to scream bloody murder, he gets mobbed. The term pig-pile is appropriate. I mean I think I remember counting 6 or 7 guards on the guy forcibly removing his backpack and jacket and patting his pockets. It was awesome! The other guards who were keeping an eye on the lines (everything was basically on pause at this point except the spectacle of grown men wrestling on the ground). Apparently he didin't think they should be doing that to him since he was white. And I quote "you only detain colored people you ass holes!" Ha ha ha!

Toronto's finest were there of course with hands on guns looking on, but the disturbing thing is I think that this guy made it through customs just fine. I mean he was technically in the US (sort of) and was a citizen. He was just really really really stupid! It made my morning though.

Some baaaad 80's hair bands - the crazy's next door

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home