Sunday, June 25, 2006

I don't like moving.

Ben's gone now.

I now have a big empty room in what will soon be a big empty apartment.

Teh suck.

It's been a pleasure Ben, a good two years. Have fun in Ohio... it at all possible.

I'm tyring to pack now. It's going but not so well. I have lots of crap. I mean... a lot of crap. More so then I thought. It's kind of a suprise you know? Then again, it has been two years. You can accumulate a lot of stuff in two years it seems. I shall have to keep this in mind for the future. Well, off to bed with me. I should get some sleep on the weekend since the week sucks so much (still) and I've also go the RPSM's recital tomorrow to get done as well.

Hrmm...

What's new?

World Cup I suppose. Was rootin' for the States along with Uncle Sam's Army but that didn't work out so well for us. Group E = Group of Death. On to the second round.

The Argonauts are shaky this year it seems. Okay, I know they beat Hamilton but they still don't look that strong. And Ricky isn't helping in my opinion. I hope they get their shit wired fast!

Andrew Raycroft is now a Maple Leaf. Seems like the Bruins are staying with the tradition of getting rid of players I like. Damn it all!

The Sox are still on top right now as well. Here's hoping it will stay that way!

And woah man did the Cannons stick it to Philly! Now they're only ahead of us through point differential. Who's unbeaten now punks! NOT YOU! 5 - 1. We're having a good year! w00t! Shame the Rev's have fallen to 3-4-6 now after tying Real Salt Lake... eeek...

Oh! Saw one of the teachers at the school play in her band today at the Toronto Roots Festival, and I kind of liked it. Sort of a cross between Eddie From Ohio and the Waifs, AND there was a song about two Vampires! I mean, how can you go wrong! I'm too tired for links right now. Maybe later I'll send you guys to the bands sight. It's Melanie De la Paix & the Delastocracies or something like that.

Adam had a gathering of peeps, Julia K. had a birthday party, and we all did a happy dance before following the dancing fuzzy bunnies down the rabbit whole of doom.

There's a chance I'll be getting Wedge some new internal organs too. Which would be cool, since... well he's getting old! Sucks when you can't play games that are running on almost two years old and your a geek like me. It's like being an artist without color. Or something.

2 Comments:

At 25/6/06 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when we went to that Waifs concert! That was great...

Katy

 
At 26/6/06 12:38 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

That WAS a good NQ Arbuckle concert wasn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home