Sunday, October 15, 2006

Carnivorous joy!

So... much... meat...

Such is Korean BBQ in a nutshell. Following Ben's motto of; "You go, you stay until you pee meat", a group of good friends and pseudo strangers (to each other at least, I knew everyone there) came together to celebrate Julia's birthday and mine!

Lessee...

Laura, Dan, Nicole P., Katy, Joanna, Girl Alex, Alicia, Julia, Esther, Christine, Sunita, Boy Alex, and then myself to go around the table starting immediately on my left.

I am also the new proud owner of the Buffy musical episode soundtrack, as well as some new star wars minis!

I so got to geek out and then I was taken out and had a few beers and then got to geek out some more.

I'm... so... full...

1 Comments:

At 27/10/06 2:03 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

ewww.. meat... that's gross

 

Post a Comment

<< Home