Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Late!

Hey now it's been a while between posts. It got busy with the schooling and whatnot really, and it's also just because I didn't think I had that much to talk about recently.

There has been some hangings out, a few anyways, and I went to houseparty that a girl from work threw last weekend. Probably wasn't in my best interest to get as little sleep as I did before my rugby game, but I really had a good time so it was worth it.

Also I think I've scared Johnny off sports forever because of how caked in mud I was when I got home from the game. What else is new in the world hm?

Well, baseball playoffs are in full swing, the bruins can't win, the pats won again, the revs lost their last game but are still in second place, and it looks like I might be shaving it very close as to whether I can get back home in time for Adam's birthday.

But hey. Life moves right?

Okay, back to the typing of notes. At least the Australian history ones are interesting... kind of.

Random pictures:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home