Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And so my family grows.

Back for another post. Lets see, what's happened since I left you all. It's vacation week now, have some fun field trips to look forward to on top of all day kiddies. Fun fun. Bought some new pants as well. They're greenish. That sort of olive khaki colour green though. Comfy.

I am having a bitch of time beating the damn Slayer song in Guitar Hero 3. Same spot fucking kills me every time. I've taken to actually using their 'practice' function so I can slow down the song and try and figure it out. And you know what? Even THAT can kick my ass. I can beat every other song on hard with the exception of Dragonforce, Through the Fire and Flames. But even that's the bonus song of awesome you get to play AFTER defeating *****SPOILER ALERT***** Satan. Yes I was made to add that alert. I'm annoyed. So damn annoyed. I want to move on beyond hard. You'd think that if I can beat every other song in hard, I could pull that one off. Yet I can only get me about 37% of the way through.

Oh yes. The other annoying thing that happened to me. Bootcamp. Apparently I'm not good enough for Apple to deign to allow me the priviledge of using it. And all because I don't have $130 to spend on Leopard. Tiger's working just fine for me right now, I really don't want to have to switch. Quick! Someone steal me a copy! Go now and pirate for me!

...please?

Did I mention my brother got engaged? Just one more proof that Camp is the greatest place on earth. It's been a good weekend! Now, on to planning the bachelor party...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home