Monday, July 31, 2006

The Source is a fickle master

Okay! So I've mostly got the new layout figured out. An astute veiwer would notice that both the header AND the footer no longer have bendy edges, but that's due to those problems with the images I mentioned that make it so. I don't know why it's such a pain in the rear for this to work out, but editing the images and loading them in did something very strange so they're off for now.

It'll be worked out eventually. Mostly I just wanted that third bar to the left. Yes I know I have two profiles and whatnot now, like I said this is just the beginning layout to get things started. The content on the blog will change pretty quickly as I go through and fix things. For now I just don't care. It worked! Wheeee!

Grah. My phone's in Oakville. Teh Suck.

1 Comments:

At 31/7/06 3:50 PM, Blogger AP said...

Stylin'!

You are strong in the ways of the Source.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home