Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Humidex's a Bitch

It's warm.

And I mean hot.

When celcius hovers around 40 at either end of the scale it's usually not very pleasant. Now I've got a roommate who's sleeping in nothing but his underwear out on the couch. Not what I want to wake up to in the morning.

Also some people have been getting increasingly annoyed with me for a general lack of communication. Sorry about that. Just let me get through the summer and back into school. I'm trying my best not to lose sanity. I figure that's a noble and reasonable goal for myself. Rest assured it is nothing that you have done and I am not trying to out anyone from my life.

I just don't have a life right now with which to share. Yes it's that pathetic.

Okay then. Off to work.

Happy Birthday Mom

1 Comments:

At 4/8/06 5:14 PM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Sure, love to help with the move. And this time things are already in boxes if you want to help me, and last time you did help!

You brought us cookies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home