Saturday, August 12, 2006

In which I post

Okay the last two posts that I put up don't show up as having ever existed on the material plane. One of them was even my class schedule!

What the hell Blogger!

Saw a bunch of peeps and talked to Heather from the land down under tonight which was good. Apparantly she's going to Fiji, on my birthday and she isn't taking me. I mean, that would be a bitchin' present would it not?!? In other news Alicia fell asleep about five to ten minutes into the most recent Babylon 5 episode so we're going to have to rewatch that one I guess.

Tomorrow there shall be breakfast with Joe and Jordan. Awesome.

Oh! And click here to see two girls spooning! With their powers combined they make one hot asian!

2 Comments:

At 16/8/06 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I would let you know that I booked my ticket to Fiji! =)

Much Love!

 
At 21/8/06 1:30 AM, Blogger Jaecyn said...

Did we also mention that Heather's a tease?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home