Friday, April 25, 2008

FERRETS!

My roommate just dropped $500 dollars.

And I came home to Ferrets!

That's right! There are now two in my house. Along with an asshole rat and a couple of gerbils. Doug likes small furry things it seems.

FERRETS!

Someone in the show I'm in (My Favorite Year, based on Mel Brooks early career... I think) told me to update my damn blog. Which is funny since that's one of the reasons I'm never home anymore to do just that sort of thing.

I had a good week though. April ran about 4000 times more smoothly than February Vacation for the kiddos, and I got to go on every field trip since I drove! Awesome.

Ferrets...

2 Comments:

At 26/4/08 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't actually expect you to write anything this fast! And I'm pretty sure I didn't say update your damn blog. I don't use words like damn. I'm innocent, damn it! Also, ferrets...ick.

 
At 28/4/08 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.. ferrets! I love ferrets! Do they bite?? Have you pet them?

And tell me about this show of yours..

-Romy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home