Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tardination!

It's overdue this post.

I've been trying to actually change the blog around a bit. Trying to redesign it, well I would have been had I any semblance of what 'design' was. Turns out, while I had everything worked out just fine, I didn't. Blogger uses images in it's backgrounds and templates. And I've given up trying to figure it out on my own. The good news! That means I won't get frustrated and not post! And I have Alicia whom if I buy egg-bread, make iced teas and other such things, might help me!

Hope is not lost!

Some images of life;


This is what I live for circa 8:15 on a weekday. The streetcar coming to take me home.


This is Alex letting me know exactly what he thinks of me taking his picture.


And this kid in Chinatown was just staring at me. Staring and staring and staring. So I stared back and then took his picture. And I checked and no my shirt wasn't on inside out.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home